July 2024 - Belgians

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're nearing the end of the month and only one entry do far... A medal seems guaranteed at the point just by entering!

I'm not going to hit the deadline :(
Mine needs lagering for at least another week or two.
Due to the summer holidays, I'm not going to be able to do all of the judging before mid-end of August anyway. So if your get it to me in the first half of August then it'll still make the judging.

@Twostage . Your beers have arrived safely and are on the fridge .

Only two contestants so far. Anyone else want to join? A bronze medal is almost assured at this point 😂.

Judging will take place in the latter half of August due to family holidays

I have a leffe clone in kegs I can bottle at the weekend. I made a double batch and fermented them with different yeasts, tried one last night (slightly regretting it now Im at work!) and really liked it, will try the other batch Fri night. If its decent too I can send you a bottle of each.

I have a leffe clone in kegs I can bottle at the weekend. I made a double batch and fermented them with different yeasts, tried one last night (slightly regretting it now Im at work!) and really liked it, will try the other batch Fri night. If its decent too I can send you a bottle of each.
Send them in! I'll DM you my address

@Twostage . Your beers have arrived safely and are on the fridge .

Only two contestants so far. Anyone else want to join? A bronze medal is almost assured at this point 😂.

Judging will take place in the latter half of August due to family holidays

Is assured I think. I know I’ve sent a blonde, amber and brown but I’m sure only the best can place. Even if that’s not the rules I’m ok with it.

Is assured I think. I know I’ve sent a blonde, amber and brown but I’m sure only the best can place. Even if that’s not the rules I’m ok with it.
Those are the rules. Only one placed entry per person.
But if there are only 2 entrants, I'm willing to break the rules

Back