• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Full Beginner Brewing Setup For Sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny-CIPA

Reaction score
Evening All,

Due to a change in lifestyle choices (don't all jump on me at once :-)) I have decided to take an undefined period away from my favourite friend alcohol. To that end I am listing all my brewing gear that I have collected over the last year or so for sale.

I can't be bothered breaking it all down and selling individually as there is quite a lot and all the individual listings and shipping is a headache I would rather do without. To that end I am putting the feelers out on here to any aspiring beginner brewers. In the event no one is interested in a full sale I will break it down so if anything does interest you I may end up going down that route but will give it a little time as a job lot first.

This kit is pretty much everything you would need to get started out brewing and I am looking for £700 for the lot if you know the prices of these items listed then I am sure you will agree it's a bargain. It would be collection only, though I might travel 30 miles from Dalton In Furness to deliver it if it's required.

I have taken some pictures of the big ticket items and listed them below all are in very good to excellent condition and have been used a maximum of 7 brews. Some things have only been used once or twice. There is some additional things that will be thrown in for free that I haven't listed but the list and pictures is as follows:

Klarstein Mundschenk Mash Kettle 30ltr (used about 7 times)
Wort Chiller
Hop Spider
Brewing Mate Bags
Grainfather 25ltr water heater / sparge heater
Kegland Duo tight bottle filler (all connections and tubing incl)
Various items for bottle filling (Tree, bottle caps, bottle washing station, bottle capping tool)
2 x Grade A refurbished 19ltr Corny Kegs (small section of dip tube has been removed to install floating dips)
Big C02 tank (pretty much full)
Kegland MK4 regulator
Soda stream items (Connection for MK4 regulator, Filling tool from big tank to soda stream bottles, soda stream bottles etc)
Apera PH20 Tester
2 x Spunding Valves
30ltr Fermenter King Chubby (with all fittings and dip tube)
19ltr Fermenter King Junior (with all fittings and dip tube)
8L Oxebar PET keg plus accessories
Various John Guest fittings, Keg fittings, lengths of beer and gas tube etc

Mundschenk.jpg
inside mundschenk.jpg

grainfather.jpg
bags.jpg
bottle filler.jpg

Bottling equipment.jpg
kegs.jpg

PET kegs.jpg

PH tester.jpg

soda stream equipment.jpg