Home Brew Competition - November 16

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too hopeful for this one, I went a little off-piste and I have a feeling it may backfire on me :-?

Looking forward to tasting tonight. Big chilli made to eat before (milk ready to cleanse taste buds) unless any of your ales compliment a spicy food

All done. That was harder than I thought both in judging characteristics and drinking the volume.

We have a winner. Not sure if you want me to announce it now or once I have sent everyone feedback which will be tomorrow. My scanner has stopped working so will need to type them up. Excellent standard and it's been a privilege tasting all your beers

Right sorry for the delay everyone, only now the guests are leaving.

This was a tough task, the quality was excellent it is was tough not to compare against what was drunk previously - marks were really close.

One beer split the panel in terms of style guide but as head judge it was allowed.

Has mentioned scores were very close especially in the top three. So how did you do???

Back