Home Brew Competition - November 16

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottle number 2 in the post. I tried one last night and it wasn't fully carbed so I'm crossing my fingers that the extra couple of days will be enough...do you think Royal Mail will keep it warm? :lol:

Bottle number 2 in the post. I tried one last night and it wasn't fully carbed so I'm crossing my fingers that the extra couple of days will be enough...do you think Royal Mail will keep it warm? :lol:

I'm worried about conditioning and carb time.

It's in the lap of the gods this one @DoctorMick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can keep it warm.

Who sent the pumpkin ale? Bottle received today but no username attached. I recognise the bottle label, could be @dads_ale

I can keep it warm.

Who sent the pumpkin ale? Bottle received today but no username attached. I recognise the bottle label, could be @dads_ale

Sorry dude that's me. In a rush to get something in the post I think I sent a reused pumpkin beer bottle from @dads_ale.

I'll PM you the details although I'm sure you know what will be in the bottle from me [emoji6]

Sorry dude that's me. In a rush to get something in the post I think I sent a reused pumpkin beer bottle from @dads_ale.

I'll PM you the details although I'm sure you know what will be in the bottle from me [emoji6]

Confused me lol. I will put a sticker on it now.

Just checked and I have 9 enteries, thought there was more. I have the following

@budgie
@hoddy
@doctormick x 2
@jfb x 2
@strange-steve
@dan123
@peteplus1

Anyone else sent one?

My two bottles are the same beer.
What night are you judging?

Just checked and I have 9 enteries, thought there was more. I have the following

@budgie
@hoddy
@doctormick x 2
@jfb x 2
@strange-steve
@dan123
@peteplus1

Anyone else sent one?

I sent you two bottles, they are two separate entries, not two of the same beer.

Jas

I sent you two bottles, they are two separate entries, not two of the same beer.

Jas

Yes you are right. Now where did I put them lol. Only had a quick check of the garage. Will go in there tomorrow and put all bottles together.

Judging it on Saturday. Got two mates staying to help with judging

Just cracked open a bottle of my second entry and it's carbed! :thumb: The head retention is pretty shocking so it still needs longer but it should be decent for the judging. When will you be doing the judging Leon?

Back