Has anybody used Temu?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Baron

Landlord.
Staff member
Reaction score
My daughter uses Temu quite a bit so I had a squint.
They do Homebrewing bits and bobs so has anybody here used them? as i haven't

I guess report issues of them obtaining and selling data is no more than other sites. I know people who have used them with success, I hate the fact that they make you download an app to buy

I guess report issues of them obtaining and selling data is no more than other sites. I know people who have used them with success, I hate the fact that they make you download an app to buy
They don't. Just go on their website. The only time we've been "directed" to their app is via Google search results. Never had a problem with any of the stuff we've got from them.

Cheers Tom

I've used Aliexpress and they're pretty much the same thing. Only small purchases with a "don't gamble with what you can't afford to lose" mantra in case what turns up is different to what I ordered. That said, all been ok so far.

I've used Aliexpress and they're pretty much the same thing. Only small purchases with a "don't gamble with what you can't afford to lose" mantra in case what turns up is different to what I ordered. That said, all been ok so far.

Temu has a central UK warehouse, Ali is individual traders shipped from overseas generally.

I think that's if you want to use one of their offers.

I bought a fingerboard (climbing training board) from them for £9.99 where their website sold it for "£49.99"
I think I had to get the basket over £12 for free postage.

It arrived in a week. The quality is much lesser than who it's competing against but even at £49 it's still a lot cheaper.

Deleted the app after and I've had no emails asking me to go back although it could be in my junk.

Latest posts

Back