First Ever Brew Tomorrow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easy Peasie

Regular.
Reaction score
Doing my first ever brew tomorrow morning going AG from the start, have actually been excited all week, had planned to do it today but had to take the kids to a party as wife was working (big letdown)!!. Been frantically checking everything tonight to make sure everythings ready for the morning. Thanks to everyone for their advice. Doing Bouncing Squirrel for my first.
It probably gonna be an early start as I won't be able to sleep.

EXCITED> :grin:

Good luck E P :thumb:

Have fun and everything will begin to make more sense as you're going along :thumb:

Just relax and take your time.
If your mash temp is between 64C and 68C you will have no problems.
Close all taps and dont forget your hop filter!
I await your post on the conclusion of a sucessful brew day, go for it :thumb:

Quarter past nine and still nothing, I've been keeping a check on the board index and the “who is online” list at the foot, but no sign of EP as yet :wha:

I suppose it depends on his definition of “early start” and what sort of a night he had last night, but I would have thought he should be halfway through the sparge by now?

Oh my god are you kidding me!!!!

I built a boiler yesterday to do my first AG brew today and guess what? Bouncing Squirrel was my choice as well!!

Looks like two of us will hopefully be having a good one today. Mine is gonna be Bouncing Squirrel (in a bag) no tun so trying the BIAB method.

I'll post some pics but it'll only be with camera phone, lost the camera lead.

A few things to do this morning so i'll get cracking this arvo.

Best of luck :cheers:

Good luck MF :thumb: hope EP's just busy brewing and watching steam rising and the aroma of brewing filling the air :idea:

Nice One Easy

I'll be doing my first AG this week also, happy brewing fella :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

JB

Back