wow!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the candyman

Reaction score
hi all, i have just finished bottling my coopers oz lager. my very first brew. it smelt great! i want it now! how good do i feel. so my question now is what next? any recomendations? thanks to everyone who hellped by giving me answers to all my questions. you guys are great.

I am not a lager fan but I saw a Coopers Mexican Cerveza and started to drool lol. If you feel adventurous then might I suggest the Brewferm range. Got one on brew at the moment and it smelled yummy when I was getting it ready.

the candyman said:
so my question now is what next? any recomendations? thanks to everyone who hellped by giving me answers to all my questions. you guys are great.

That's a tricky one candyman, as your into kits at the moment any of the 2 can kits are good. When it comes to style that's done to your taste buds. :grin:

the candyman said:
are the two can kits better than one? i guess they must be! but why?

Hey

It does not have to be. The amount of hops are calculated for around 21 or 23 litresof water. If you will have 2 kits for the same amount of water, some kits would be too strong in taste. Some pople would like it however..

What you could do instead, is maybe to use a hop tea. You boil hops for 10 minutes and you dump it into fermenting container with the kit.

thanks

Hi candy man

Congratulations on your first brew :clap:

I to am a newbie I'm now sitting in the garden drinking my first brew which is a better brew export lager & fantastic it is now u need to get another brew on quick sharpish

:cheers:

the candyman said:
are the two can kits better than one? i guess they must be! but why?

You'll find that the two can kits are better, it's the old saying " You pays ya money ya takes ya choice".
I may be wrong on this, years back the one can kits used sugar to make the brew up, where as the two can kits didn't.

Latest posts

Back