Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mojito. It's swmbo's new fave drink. Takes me about 10 mins to knock 2 up (inc hand crushing the ice!) :(

Mojito is lovely :) I have loads of mint to pick :hmm:

Newcastle Brown for me at the moment

Islay Ales Single Malt Ale, pale malt only with Amarillo and Brambling cross Botttle Conditioned!! Direct from the brewery! (courtesy of my parents who have been in scotland for two weeks)

I'm enjoying a bottle of Chimay Blue so i can borrow the yeast and do a nice Belgian for the Christmas

Tonight Im playing brewers roulette. I have a cornie sat here and its so fekin long since I made it I have no idea which one of 3 possible brews is in it, and its matured so much I cant tell which one its is but it drinks nicley ... Wish me luck

:D after a 6hr shift of hard digging at the new allotment i downed 3 cold Newkie Browns straight off, Hoegaarden next :cheers:

Punk IPA and Old Empire IPA.

Really really loving that Brewdog Punk IPA, I wanna try some of their Hardcore IPA.

Smod..

IMG_0167.jpg

..and his lovely family came around for a BBQ today - we had a great time, Smod was supplier of lots of meaty goodness and special secret marinades, shhhh! He also brough with him a wide range of beers..

IMG_0169.jpg

..that we hadn't tried - was nice to chill out and enjoy them, my appreciation of US brewing has increased.

The day was made all the better for England taking the Ashes - the Aussies put up a great fight in their second innings but England having two cracking innings had the match sewn up :clap:

Thanks Wez.

A great time had by everyone. :cheers: to the Wez family

CIMG2623400x300.jpg

Nice little selection tonight :cool:
The St Cuthbert is a nice example of an IPA, very nice.
Really looking forward to trying the Tokyo, it's not often you pay a tenner for a bottle of beer....well for me anyway :cheers:

Let us know V :thumb:

What are the 2 bottles to the right of it, can't read the labels.

Tanked Up (AG) now a Badger Original then some SNPA and finishing on a Hardcore IPA (thats the plan)

Let us know V
The mrs in her infinite wisdon decided we I was to cook garlic kievs for tea so I put the Tokyo on hold for another night :roll:
What are the 2 bottles to the right of it, can't read the labels
Benedictus ans St Cuthbert from here]here The Cuthbert was very nice, a bit dry, not quite as bitter as Brewdog hardcore, but not far off :drink:
Tanked Up (AG) now a Badger Original then some SNPA and finishing on a Hardcore IPA (thats the plan)
:drink: :drunk:

Tesco's threw me a lovely surprise tonight. being bored of their beer I picked up a half price Rioja...V was happy.
As usual I paid a trip to the beer isle expecting nothing new...but I was wrong :party:
CIMG2628.jpg

They've got Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial porter on and Brewdog 77 lager :party:
They've also got Brewdog Punk IPA at £1.05/bottle and they've started selling it in 4 packs for £4.69.
This imperial porter is delicious, and the 85 IBU's are well hidden, as is the 8.7%abv.
I do prefer Meantime London Porter though, I think due to the inclusion of Rauch malt or something that gives a smokey taste. It's giving me a taste for my Brewdog Tokyo :hmm:
I feel a dark beer night coming on soon :drink:

Cant remember what it is but it came out at about 3% and is nice and light in colour with a good hoppy punch in the mouth....

Im on a bottle of Dangarrden which is my last dandan beer til next wed as im in the lakes all weekend and early next week doing a raft guide course (no other rafters are getting my beer :D until raft champs next month) so its a stop off a kirkby lonsdale Booths to see what they have in their fine selection of ales (just hope they have some hebden wheat) and a good beer on there pound a bottle offer :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back