Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elderberry wine :party: rich, sweet and full bodied made in november from dried elderberrys going to make 25 lt of this at the weekend
one more glass full and im of to bed

Red Grapefruit wine and preparing for the Premier League relegation saga to unfold. Opened this in error as I thought I was grabbing something else for a friend of mine over from France. He's drinking that and I'm drinking this very young wine over crushed ice with lime and tonic.

After a red hot day at the races, cooling off with a Hillcrest IPA :cheers:

Had a cracking weekend getting some quality time with the whole extended family and my wife & kids, back to work tomorrow, enjoying a couple of bottles and pints, Big Kenny, Batemans Combined Harvest & one yet to be decided :cool:

Lemon and honey :cry:

sneeze.gif

Have a pint of big kenny in my hand. Kenny got a beating yesterday and had 20 pint's knocked out of him, less than half a keg left :( :( Oh well look to the future Next time I can brew it in my own equipment! :grin: And need empty kegs so I can brew more :grin: :D :drink:

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast!

Jennings Tom Fool x 2, 1/2 pint first extract (group brew) from the secondary :thumb: , and starting 2 x Young's Scottish Heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back