What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was supposed to be my last night of drinking alcohol but typically I didn't feel like drinking much. I'm taking the liberty today instead with this yummy wine!

20230101_173757.jpg

I tried the Baltic porter but it's been tasting a bit off. I really need to buy some serving kegs to get some of these beers off the yeast. I just don't drink them fast enough except for the bitters. Speaking of which.

20230101_151254.jpg

CC311BA9-F0CB-4C27-9F2D-A2348B030642.jpeg
Stella Artois Alcohol Free

Honestly not terrible which compared to some non alcoholic beers is high praise. It doesn’t have that slightly sweet taste that some non alcoholic beers have though it still has the typical ‘thinness’ that non-alcoholic beer tends to have.

View attachment 80234
Stella Artois Alcohol Free

Honestly not terrible which compared to some non alcoholic beers is high praise. It doesn’t have that slightly sweet taste that some non alcoholic beers have though it still has the typical ‘thinness’ that non-alcoholic beer tends to have.
Not on dry January this year ( it's enough trying to knock the roll ups on the head ) but the Ghost Ship low alcohol version was the best of the ones I tried by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back