What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting the weekend with a drink that’s becoming a favourite of mine (2 is enough though)
B41DBCE0-867B-43A0-8EEA-5C88A7501D32.jpeg

It only ended up at 6% not sure what went wrong as I was 9 points down. So altered my efficiency for the next brew and was 8 points up. In conclusion it was something with that brew I cocked up.
Still within style though. Did it finish high ? I used a European ale yeast because I thought it was a European lager yeast 🤦‍♂️

Not long back from a pub lunch with friends. I know, we were enjoying ourselves and I was enjoying the beer. London Pride, kept and served as it should be. Hi H on my last order from cml they chucked in 25g of opus, ? is it good in bitter and is 25g enough as a late addition
View attachment 75997

Home now and enjoying my own bitter, this one is Magnum Opus.
View attachment 75998

Not long back from a pub lunch with friends. I know, we were enjoying ourselves and I was enjoying the beer. London Pride, kept and served as it should be.
View attachment 75997

Home now and enjoying my own bitter, this one is Magnum Opus.
View attachment 75998
Hi H, i am doing a bitter tomorrow, on my last order from cml they chucked in 25g of opus my ? is 25g enough as a late addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back