What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** pic, great beer.
Black is Beautiful stout.

Got the recipe here;

https://beerandbrewing.com/recipe-black-is-beautiful-imperial-stout/
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-05 at 22.27.07.jpeg

What's the abv on that. I seen the thread. Looks the part 👌
My last laptop died with my recipes.

I think it came in around 8.5%.

Did on a 30litre brewmonk.
Doublediped the grain bill to get around the limitations of the system

Another mediocre beer a farmageddon mosaic ipa. Flat tasteless boring. Why bother releasing this **** ? Not a nice beer tonight and all around the £3 per can mark. Or possibly it’s just me and I’ve had hop overload.
1 more try then I’m away to the shed for a stout.

Attachments

• CEC9C500-2667-4346-A47B-408379D697E6.jpeg
    CEC9C500-2667-4346-A47B-408379D697E6.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 65
Another mediocre beer a farmageddon mosaic ipa. Flat tasteless boring. Why bother releasing this **** ? Not a nice beer tonight and all around the £3 per can mark. Or possibly it’s just me and I’ve had hop overload.
1 more try then I’m away to the shed for a stout.

Stout! Stout! Stout! Stout!

That is the best of the Guinness new brew range.

They also had a helles I had on tap one night in Dublin, very decent.

So I feel like I am participating in Schindler's List. For the comp I have entered, I can only enter 2 entries in the pale ale category, I have 4, ordinary bitter, best bitter, golden ale and ESB.
I can scrub the ESB it is young and I cannot guarantee what it will be like in 2 weeks time.
I have to decide between Ordinary Bitter, Best Bitter (which is my Blue Heeler Bitter) and Golden Ale.
002.JPG

Blue Heeler Bitter. This gets the thumbs up.

005.JPG

Ordinary Bitter, this is the same one that won last year. But I have a score to settle over the Golden Ale.

007.JPG

Golden Ale, this is the choice. Golden Ale or Ordinary Bitter. One of the hardest decisions I am going to have to make.
Pride versus common sense.

So I feel like I am participating in Schindler's List. For the comp I have entered, I can only enter 2 entries in the pale ale category, I have 4, ordinary bitter, best bitter, golden ale and ESB.
I can scrub the ESB it is young and I cannot guarantee what it will be like in 2 weeks time.
I have to decide between Ordinary Bitter, Best Bitter (which is my Blue Heeler Bitter) and Golden Ale.
View attachment 40953
Blue Heeler Bitter. This gets the thumbs up.

View attachment 40954
Ordinary Bitter, this is the same one that won last year. But I have a score to settle over the Golden Ale.

View attachment 40955
Golden Ale, this is the choice. Golden Ale or Ordinary Bitter. One of the hardest decisions I am going to have to make.
Pride versus common sense.
Did you plan this selection of beers to be ready for this comp so you could pick the best 2 or do you just love English Pale's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back