What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Train picnic on way back west from London. Mikeller Raspberry Berliner Weisse paired with Jalapeño and Sour Cream Combo Mix crisps.

IMG_20210908_204211.jpg

Balanced diet.

Last edited:
Tasty saison from @samale . Hopped with H. blanc. Perfect carbonation , attractive beer and the head is still sticking around. Nice peppery aroma from the yeast with a little character from the Blanc coming through. Refreshing as it should be , softish mouthfeel with a medium bitterness. The hop comes through but it nicely blends with the saison yeast character, just enough hop character to give it something different but doesn't over power the yeast character. Nicely done👍🏼
IMG_20210908_200629.jpg

Tasty saison from @samale . Hopped with H. blanc. Perfect carbonation , attractive beer and the head is still sticking around. Nice peppery aroma from the yeast with a little character from the Blanc coming through. Refreshing as it should be , softish mouthfeel with a medium bitterness. The hop comes through but it nicely blends with the saison yeast character, just enough hop character to give it something different but doesn't over power the yeast character. Nicely done👍🏼
View attachment 53996
I really enjoyed that beer, I plan to brew it again tomorrow night 👌

I really enjoyed that beer, I plan to brew it again tomorrow night 👌
Will be interested in that. I've got a shed load of HB hops that have either ruined, or lessened, every beer I've put them in, as I'm not that keen on their taste, apart from a Belgian golden ale which they seemed to suit down to the ground. That was a split batch as well, two different Belgian yeasts; both came out well. I've got CML's Walonia yeast to try, so a HB saison sounds grand.

In the pub now, picking up the eldest from her shift in the kitchen. Nice pint of Boltmaker.

Jukebox is off, so I can't put any wedding present on. Which is a shame, because I enjoyed tonight's random listen to 'Take Fountain', which is well after I was listening to them as a youth (George Best in the 6th form then Bizzaro at Poly). Might have to give the other albums a listen.

Another Beer 52 one. This one is very nice. 4/5 for my tastes.

View attachment 54020
Hi Lisa. I tried your bread recipe, best low-carb bread recipe I’ve tried so far. Thank you!
20C362BD-FAB6-47A0-A58B-BF6B04400ED0.jpeg

Now, because this is a drinking thread and someone might moan at me ;) , I’m having an English Bitter. Cheers!

7E23B639-2A3B-471B-AB41-B8CCFD33E6FF.jpeg

Please could you link me to a post with pictures of your garden setup, I want to show my husband and beg for something similar lol
Yes of course (I’m assuming you’re directing this at me as no one else was posting at the time). I’ll pull some pictures together and PM you. Are you interested in construction pictures or just the end result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back