What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first sip of this made me utter the words “lord Jesus. “Oiche Mhaith” a mixed ferm porter. bitter. Spicy. Sour. Sweet. With chocolate port and roast malt in abundance. This brewery keeps on delivering beers above the norm.
IMG_2200.jpeg
IMG_2201.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh, I urgently need to visit the brewery after Muff, but the journey is too long.
Unfortunately, these beers are not available in Germany.

Last edited:
Thank you for the rec my initial choice of Vermont was Tesco sells it and I can just stick it on that weeks order, and can see that the Ressrva is available on Amazon and as you say is not too high a price point. Though I am also now somewhat tempted by the Punt E Mes after googling it.
My missus is a bit of an amateur mixologist, this is her corner....
IMG_20241005_165031742.jpg

...and a Negroni lover. Her preferred Vermouth is Regal Rogue (Majestic Wines). Negroni is not for me!
IMG_20241005_165113538.jpg

Having a glass of fizz to celebrate my wife’s retirement last Saturday only for her to begin again on Monday 🤣 not really a champagne drinker, I prefer a Buck’s Fizz though I think we’ll be able to finish it off as it’s quite nice.

View attachment 104533
We buy Chateau d'Aldi a lot. In blind taste tests, it's out performed offerings from Harrods, Waitrose and Moet&Chandon!

Latest posts

Back