What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide what to brew on Sunday, came back from the 'Old Dart' with big ideas about trying to replicate some of the beers I had.
Reading up on the ones I enjoyed I decided there just isn't enough information so going with my own Golden Bitter really is a nice drop.
Golden Bitter.
IMG_1468.JPG

Followed up with Poes Boston Bitter.
IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

Hello brewing friends,
I'm writing to you today with a call for help.
I intend to brew a “Best Bitter” for a competition and am looking for suitable all grain recipes.
Unfortunately, there are very few reference beers for this beer style in Germany to form a comprehensive opinion.
Can you help me (Recipes)?
Many thanks, Harald

Last edited:
Pre-dinner Negroni. This is sublime, made in an overly camp fashion by a very impressive mixologist on the roof top bar at the hotel. It’s funny how every now and again you get an outstanding version of a cocktail. They’re all made with the same ingredients, but a whole lot of love went into this one as well.

IMG_3848.jpeg

Lots! My work give us our birthday off. My wife wasn't off, so I had a "me" day.
I've been brewing and kegging beer all day, interspersed with a walk round the New Forest with the dog.
Then went to the brewery where they had street food and a rather tasty new hoppy NZ IPA collab.

I'm currently sat with a rather large glass of Glenmorangie.

Latest posts

Back