What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of tinnies from Wild Horse brewing and both nice beers the IPA is mine, It had flavours of tropical fruit but it’s not an IPA more like a pale ale I suppose that’s not trendy.

IMG_4096.jpeg

IMG_20240823_231354.jpg

Back late tonight, clearing parents house out.
This remains of cask beer called to me as it needs finishing up. We were camping over last long weekend at Curborough race track for my car clubs' annual social and race track event.
The beer was well appreciated, but we were all a little 'under the weather', so as I bought it I keep it.
9 varieties of hops it says somewhere, good flavour is what I say. 🍻😜

First the dregs of bottling my Pacific Ale, an uncarbonated Pacific Ale. I bulk prime, which called for 18 grams of sugar for 21 litres at 2C.
Boiled the sugar mix in a saucepan and transferred the finished beer into the bottling bucket. Bottled the beer into 0,500 litre bottles capped and cleaned up. there was the priming sugar still in the saucepan.aheadbutt
Predicament now how much sugar to add to the bottles? Sealed at 2C will be adding the sugar at 18C or thereabouts.
IMG_1366.JPG

Poes Ordinary Bitter to follow.
IMG_1367.JPG

And Fullers London Pride clone, not least nor last, currently drinking Golden Bitter and kicking myself.
IMG_1368.JPG

Latest posts

Back