What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen this one in too many places, Tesco had it on offer.

IMG_20241011_204100_024.jpg

Really rather good, the port flavour comes through with a nice complexity, all kinds of subtle dried fruit notes going on there and incredibly smooth.

It’s a place called Grin Low, nice walks for the dogs and doesn’t take too long into town, we are autumn, winter, spring campers, too many screaming kids in the summer 😂
Ah yes, definitely nothing to eat there! 😂. I used to play football just up the road. The persistent deluge of rain used to come at us horizontally across the pitch!

Haven't seen this one in too many places, Tesco had it on offer.

View attachment 104740

Really rather good, the port flavour comes through with a nice complexity, all kinds of subtle dried fruit notes going on there and incredibly smooth.
I have the tamnavulin double cask and it’s a strange one taste wise. It’s like a fruit cake but not in the best way. It’s not really grown on me. Never seen that one in Tesco but I did see Jameson black barel down to £28 and I’ve another £4 off with the daughters staff discount so I had to buy 2 🙄

I have the tamnavulin double cask and it’s a strange one taste wise. It’s like a fruit cake but not in the best way. It’s not really grown on me.
I've got a bottle of the double cask lurking around somewhere, I found it very much the same, it was alright but didn't seem to land squarely in any real direction.

It’s a place called Grin Low, nice walks for the dogs and doesn’t take too long into town, we are autumn, winter, spring campers, too many screaming kids in the summer 😂
Fair play to you. It’s got down to around 3c here last few nights and from experience there is a lot of condensation in a caravan at those temps even with the heating on

Fair play to you. It’s got down to around 3c here last few nights and from experience there is a lot of condensation in a caravan at those temps even with the heating on
Only had a tiny bit on the front window, perhaps it’s because it has a pop top and it escapes through that 🤷

Back