What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a Guinness before bed. The aforementioned tee has sparked remarks from 4 other guests. 3 knew the song and one asked WTF.
You all know what a pint of stout looks like, so here’s the shirt instead.

IMG_3419.jpeg

On to more serious matters, drink:
IMG_20240619_203313.jpg
You've got to start on something,
Then,
IMG_20240619_211148.jpg

That's my Bass (one for the fisher folk there) with local dry white Xynisteri varietal. Somewhere between semillion and Pinot blanc. Good match.
Especially as it's a whole half-bottle glass. 375ml. Good grief!
SWMBO'ds was half that with scallops with black linguine.
The designated driver(edit!) tonight, thanks and whoopee.

Last edited:
View attachment 100920
Then,
View attachment 100921
That's my Bass (one for the fisher folk there) with local dry white Xynisteri varietal. Somewhere between semillion and Pinot blanc. Good match.
Especially as it's a whole half-bottle glass. 375ml. Good grief!
SWMBO'ds was half that with scallops with black linguine.
The designated diver tonight, thanks and whoopee.
I'd rather have a pint of bass 😉

View attachment 100920
Then,

I love/hate it when you find stunning local wines on holiday at exceptional price points. Then you bring some home and they don’t work, or worse fork out a load cash for the same bottle only to be let down.
Enjoy the moment, and the Bass.

IMG_20240620_134215.jpg

My own assembly of a Greek salad, with sun dried tomatoes and (desalted) so-salty-sardines. With a Humor 'Meet Sir Theta' Pilsner.
Me neither🫤.
The morning was spent poolside watching a pair of Eleanora's falcons the opposite side of a dried river gorge,
IMG_20240620_152100.jpg

feeding then play flying games with their young offspring.
I've never seen this species anywhere before except in a book, so I'm excited and flying ecstatically too.
The birds are wickedly fast when stooping,
me not so much.
Old bones and joints. 🧓🧎

Latest posts

Back