What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As hops go CML tropical England are fantastic just wish I could leave it longer
IMG_2105.jpeg

Early finish in Dublin today. So after a run in Phoenix Park and a dip in the hotel pool, it’s time for an Irish Red. Smithwicks, for all its faults, is tasty when enjoyed outdoors in 22 degrees sunshine.

IMG_3413.jpeg

Papal Cross in the Park for anyone that’s interested, improved by my post-10k leery grin.

IMG_3412.jpeg

Early finish in Dublin today. So after a run in Phoenix Park and a dip in the hotel pool, it’s time for an Irish Red. Smithwicks, for all its faults, is tasty when enjoyed outdoors in 22 degrees sunshine.

View attachment 100898

Papal Cross in the Park for anyone that’s interested, improved by my post-10k leery grin.

View attachment 100899
22 degrees in Dublin, that must be a treat😜. Hope you got some sun cream on the lid.

Hey guys, long time no see! I'm back and back on the booze. This is the start of our holiday (flying tomorrow) so we're in a Wetherspoons near Heathrow, having a Big Sea by Mad Squirrel Brewery and an Espresso Martini.

Saw an awesome number plate earlier that made me giggle, so thought I would include it in this post for your amusement 😅

20240619_204043.jpg
20240619_182131.jpg

Hey guys, long time no see! I'm back and back on the booze. This is the start of our holiday (flying tomorrow) so we're in a Wetherspoons near Heathrow, having a Big Sea by Mad Squirrel Brewery and an Espresso Martini.

Saw an awesome number plate earlier that made me giggle, so thought I would include it in this post for your amusement 😅

View attachment 100910View attachment 100911
Driver obviously doesn't understand centimeters 🤣

View attachment 100910View attachment 100911
Welcome back! 🥳😉

Latest posts

Back