Welcome to my brewhouse

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been a while since i last brewed and my supplies had run dry :cry: unfortunatly ive been forced to drink commercial beers :nono:
So ii couldnt wait to get a brew on

Top work eddie - :cheers: what sort of brewlength can you achieve? bet you can`t wait to get stuck in brewing :D

Reckon i can get away with a 60ltr brew just didnt get as much evaporation as i did with the plastic think partly cos it indoors *(ish) if you call the brewhouse indoors only lost 10 ltr in the boil and around 2 in after the final runnings with the trub as long as i can fill 2 cornies and a few bottles im happy

This is all making me so jealous that I am going to get a load of sticky-back plastic and cover all my shabby old tat in shiney stuff so I dont feel so left out :whistle:

You REALLY shouldnt have said that V, reckon I can lay my hand on some carbon-look sticky back . If not they got purple fishscale holographic or woodgrain....whats reckon ,them , m'dear ? :wha:

What are you like :lol:
Imagine pouring a pint, pished with holographic fish scales staring back at ya :shock: :sick: :cheers:
Eddie, don't get any ideas from these ramblings :lol:

Latest posts

Back