Trump v Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and btw. people who live in countries that elect this guy:

1717427295906.png

as leader shouldn't throw stones.
No they shouldn't
But, yes they should. They know what they're talking about.

This hurts my soul, but even our tories are better than these two. Even Liz Truss might be better than them.
Steady on. You're getting a bit carried away there. One is a narcissistic alien from a planet where everyone is orange.
The other is bankrolling the biggest genocide this century.

But to say they're worse than Tories is a bit much.
You forget @ClownPrince , this is Merry England you're talking about and we have the Best rogues (as well as everything else) IN THE WORLD.

We're a WORLD-BEATING SUPERPOWER when it come to our charlatans, and don't you forget it, my lad.

Yep, we've been VERY CLEAR that we know how to DELIVER when it comes to scum.
:laugh8: :laugh8: :groupdancing:

Last edited:
Trump had shown he's not fit consistently for the last 9 years. It's clear and it's on show. Yet people still vote, and people will still vote democrat. I stand by my statement

I don't disagree about Trump, but the Democrats rightly are critical of this. Americans need to hold a higher standard to their politicians. This is just appalling.

That was awful unfortunately, he made a real mess of it. I'm not convinced that he's cognitively unable to be president, many of the videos purporting to show this are well edited but this just feeds the narrative. It's true that the US is so polarised that it won't swing many votes but I do think the Democrats have to make a move and run someone else. Don't forget that these two are not yet the official nominees yet so there is time to change, they are both massively unpopular, put a younger energetic democrat in as presidential hopeful and they would have a real chance, all the polls seem to show this.

He has four months to turn this around so I wouldnt say it is lost, but I agree, this looks very poor.
I suppose how much medication they can give him for the next debate is key. Get AI to listen to Joe 15-20 years ago and somehow place a voice box on his person and let the AI answer for the person formally known as Joe Biden.

The real tragedy here is that for some or perhaps many of us age is not kind. It's cruel to let someone with failing faculties to engage in a televised debate which I feel is going to be viewed as entertainment, like seeing a boxer of the ropes getting a kicking. It's not a good look.

ones a narcissist and ones an altruist there - no comparison.

who would you want in charge.

and btw. people who live in countries that elect this guy:

View attachment 100256
as leader shouldn't throw stones.
this a thousand times this., thanks for putting this in words for me. so many broken norms its very hard to choose one.
Wasn't this clown born in New York?
Oh, where does Trump hail from?
Must be something in the air.

Anybody whose dad wasn't a toolmaker shoudn't even consider public office!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back