Thirst Gold Sat 25/10

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah well - it wouldn't be as nice as mine anyway :P

Just checked the brewday thread - definitely looks like a winner to me - I'd be interested to see what the wheat malt adds as I've not used wheat in a beer yet. Also I've not had much luck with my Styrian brews so would be interested to see how they should properly taste :cool:

:cheers:

So is that a yes then? :lol:

Going to sample yours tonight - just got it out of the fridge - that label is great :thumb:

What paper did you use?

Yes!

The paper is just standard laserjet paper (not sure the weight). Can't remember what I used as an adhesive but I think it's made the ink run a little.

I'm having some decent A4 inkjet semi-gloss repeelable labels made at work but they're not done yet.

Hope you like it - tell everyone if you do, otherwise send me a PM with what's wrong with it ;)

Oh No :nono:

Thats the name of the game, if you send someone a beer, it has to be reviewed in public ;)

Joking aside, whenever i've sent someone a beer which could have been done better i've always valued the feedback - how else can you put it right :D

Sure it'll be great - looking forward to it, it's still a tad cold so will try in 20 mins or so :thumb:

Hehe - fair point - you'll be the first person to try my beer that won't have been friends or family so I would appreciate an honest review! :cool:

I'm off to the pub shortly but I'll be back later (to further drown my sorrows!) ;)

;) BTW - it's cleared nicely, definately some sediment settled out on the bottom.

Back