the countdown is on

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wont be arriving as early as planned. Going to look at a house in the morning but should still arrive around 3.30/4.00 ish. Im so looking forward to this.

Nearly there, now enjoying a beer thinking of last minute things to do, like buy a tent, pack bag, pack cool box then shower, **** ,shave in the morning and I`m away early afternoon. Getting excited now. OH MUST REMEMBER BEER.

No more sleeps - it's here :D :party:

Shame I've got to go to w**k first :(

Just loaded a few things into the car but I need to come home and grab coolbox and crate of competition beers later.

Hope I should be there by 5pm.

So in the words of The Beasty Boy's...........NO SLEEPS TILL SPRING THING.................. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just need to get every thing packed in the car...... go view a house.......get the boxes we un packed down from the loft so Mrs Snail can start re packing......... Should be on my way around lunch time and arrive around 4pm.

I cant believe im watching re runs of PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT on Challenge TV.........................FROM 1995 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last day of work before the weekend. Started early so that I can 'bunk off' at 4 and be there for early evening. :pray:

Really looking forward to meeting everyone. :drunk:

Just up into the loft now . . .got to find a tent . . . sleeping bag . . .stove . . . . kettle . . . You know the sort of thing . . . . Oh and beer!!!

Aleman said:
Just up into the loft now . . .got to find a tent . . . sleeping bag . . .stove . . . . kettle . . . You know the sort of thing . . . . Oh and beer!!!

You strike me as someone being a bit more organised than that :nono: :nono: . It's not as if you haven't known about it :rofl: :rofl:

Ps. Don't forget the tent pegs and poles. I cycled and camped round France for three weeks once missing a tent pole you do look a bit silly on the camp-site with a lob sided tent :lol: :lol:

Have great time everyone

Alistair

And we're off. . . .chris is driving and i'm not navigating! Being optimistic on the weather front and wearing sunglasses and flip flops. Looking forward to our first drink.
See you all soon :) x
Julia (mrs Cnelsonplumber)

And the family has kicked off . . . . and I'm sat there in the middle of it Well and truly f*cking ****** off

Have a good time everyone! :twisted: :twisted:

Well, I had a good time last night..

Things I know now that I didn't know yesterday:

1. I know sod all about brewing
2. No-one looks like I expected
3. Oakey22 is a lady-magnet with his handbag knowledge. Highly amusing....

Not going to be able to get back today, got to work... :x

Stephen

well i'm proper jealous. While i'm at my daughter's 4th birthday party with 30 odd screaming kids i'll be thinking of you lucky sods! Mind you, theres a bar with Tribute on.

Latest posts

Back