the countdown is on

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31bb3

Landlord.
Reaction score
Well its the final countdown (I know theres a song in there somewhere :D )
ive had the bivvy out checked it over the bedchair is ready just need to put the kettle in the holdhall then im all sorted for next weekend
Im so excited so to all who's coming catch you there I'll prob make myself noticable by the Hi viz vest :party: :party:

:party: :party:

Met one of our members there today by chance as he was dropping off his entry :clap:

dennisking said:
Keep telling everone I AM going to a ****-up in a brewery :D
I think that why I managed to keep my job . . .I told management that I could organise a **** up in a brewery . . . . and had the pictures to prove it

Should be good have my entries in, "THANKS CALUM :thumb: ". tent ready, lift sorted, beer money, just need food now.

prolix said:
Should be good have my entries in, "THANKS CALUM :thumb: ". tent ready, lift sorted, beer money, just need food now.

No worries, my remit was to be flexible...or was it bendy.? :wha: Either way you are in. :thumb:

I have the Friday booked off work :thumb: .

My entries have been made :thumb: (trust me to pick 3 of the 4 most popular classes)

I have also been telling people I am off to a **** up in a Brewery :rofl:

snail59 said:
I have the Friday booked off work :thumb: .

My entries have been made :thumb: (trust me to pick 3 of the 4 most popular classes)

I have also been telling people I am off to a **** up in a Brewery :rofl:

If you place in class 2, you will have more kudos than if you place in class 6 think about it, :wha:

I'm looking forward to it :( , I'm all excited and everything :D

UP

unclepumble said:
If you place in class 2, you will have more kudos than if you place in class 6UP

Thats just what I said to Mrs Snail. I would sooner be 5th in class 2 than 3rd in class 6.

But that does not mean the 3rd placed beer in class 6 will not be a mighty fine beer :thumb:

Got the tent and bedchair out of storage :thumb:
No signs of mouse attack so all's good :D

Tesco have some pop up ones that look good, takes 2 mins to put up and take down :)

Cant wait, Wife is dropping me off on the Friday and picking me up on the Sunday :)

What time everyone getting there on the Friday?

snail59 said:
dennisking said:
Been let down on the tent borrowing front so looking to buy, £15 in argos, bargin.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUY I CAN LEND YOU A TENT.

Thanks a lot, gestures like that that make this a great forum. But I will probable buy one as they are ridiculously cheap and can always erect in the garden for the grand-kids to play in. Never know might even get the wife to come with me to Glastonbury :whistle:.

dennisking said:
snail59 said:
dennisking said:
Been let down on the tent borrowing front so looking to buy, £15 in argos, bargin.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUY I CAN LEND YOU A TENT.

Thanks a lot, gestures like that that make this a great forum. But I will probable buy one as they are ridiculously cheap and can always erect in the garden for the grand-kids to play in. Never know might even get the wife to come with me to Glastonbury :whistle:.

No problem Dennis. :thumb:

If anyone else is looking for the loan of a tent for the weekend PM me.

Oakey22 said:
Tesco have some pop up ones that look good, takes 2 mins to put up and take down :)

Cant wait, Wife is dropping me off on the Friday and picking me up on the Sunday :)

What time everyone getting there on the Friday?

I think Wez and I will be there early afternoon. I believe Wez is dragging me to the Cash and Carry in the morning to get the supplies (I think he is planning to buy some stuff to run a camp tuck shop :lol: ).

Latest posts

Back