The Beer Machine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you ignore the mixes and just use proper kits/extract brews they are ok . . . there are cheaper methods of dispensing however

Sorry Aleman what is meant by ignore mixes do you mean ignore using thier own brand kits? .Many thanks for your reply

Recieved the the beer machine yesterady not very impressed with the product would seriously discourage anyone paying full price for one. Will post with the results in 2-3 weeks time

Just that the bits are cheap and tacky, took me an hour to get the main seal to seal which is way over complicated. You put some water in then the mix then top up with water put add yeast then put the cap on which has a built-in airlock 5-7 seven days later place in a cool place for 10 days then its ready to drink via the built-in tap if you need to add CO2 then you can by adding with the built-in CO2 valve which takes 8 gm cartridges. Hve to wait and see what the beers like at the end if not you'll see it back on ebay

Just had a taste and it tastes awful very watery dont know if the if the kit has an best before date but now supposed to put in fridge for 4-5 days will tase again after that but I not holding out much hope.

They actually do make a reasonable method of dispense for 'well made' beer . . . the mixes are pretty bad from what I have heard

Well poured the 20 pints down the sink. But will keep the little machine for carbonating other drinks. Just a little question could I put wine in carbonate it and then have sparkling wine ....does it work like that or do you have to go through a different process for sparkling wine?

Well filled the keg up with normal brew the other half of the brew went into bottles the bottled brew taste fine but the keg brew tastes musty. I know the keg had been standing for a couple of years is there any way of ensuring that the keg is clean. Gave it a good scrub with hot soapy water then rinsed then sterilised before putting the brew in...any suggestions.

Latest posts

Back