THBF Spring Thing! (13th to 15th May 2011)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First 2 weekends are better for me. If your allowed to have a open fire pit I can cook a pig on a stick to feed around 40-50 people if they chip in for pig costs and bring own baps etc?

Wez said:
Aleman said:
muddydisco said:
bring own baps etc?
I'm on a looser there, unlike many of the mods/admin team I have very small baps :whistle:

Will the pink brewday slippers make it?
Unfortunately the pink brewday slippers have gone to the great shoe rack in the sky :cry: :cry: I've not yet found anything to replace them :cry:

i have a rather spiffin bbq available that we use at our car shows....
DSCF5071.jpg

sounds like a fun weekend.
Bit of a hike from Glasgow though but theres plenty of time so im sure something can be arranged.
possibly hire a mini bus for some of us to get down there? Anyone up for that? ill drive :D

muddydisco said:
If your allowed to have a open fire pit I can cook a pig on a stick to feed around 40-50 people if they chip in for pig costs and bring own baps etc?

I shall ask :thumb:

muddydisco said:
If your allowed to have a open fire pit I can cook a pig on a stick to feed around 40-50 people if they chip in for pig costs and bring own baps etc?
God, am I tempted or what. :party: :party: :party: :party:

Only just starting using this forum a little more but I would certainly be up for this I just hope you don't pick my SWMBOs birthday weekend.

Just a quick note to say that this is now confirmed for:

The evening of Friday 13th May 2011 to Sunday 15th May 2011

I'm going to have to book some Holidays for this one, you lot (not talking about admin!) better make it fun :drink: :drunk:
:cheers: :lol: :thumb:

Our we allowed wolly jumpers, flat caps and pipes :lol:

Latest posts

Back