TATTOOS What you got, where and why?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got a tribally one on my right arm, part copy, part redisign by me... not 100% happy with it now, as im a bit of a hot head and also into kenpo karate, im getting some song lyrics from a metallica song on my forearm, prob left arm..

.And I want my anger to be healthy
And I want my anger just for me
And I need my anger not to control me
And I want my anger to be me

And I need to set my anger free

not sure wether to split it across both arms... or wether to use the last line.... decisions,decisions, and they gotta be right..also still unsure of script i want....

also looking at a japanese style tat, was wanting a koi in black and grey,with cherry blossoms and water, but then my brother went and got one exactly like i was after... *******..lol... so im trying to decide, thinking of chrysanthemum at the top left shoulder, with cherry blossom,wind,clouds etc, all in black n grey.... big fan of japanese styles, but im very particular as to the look of the thing... such as a dragon, it has to be a specific one...

I have 4, a cartoon dragon on my right arm in memory of some family members, a small tribal with an opening rose bud on my hip, a design on my left arm for each of my kids and my daughter's footprint on my left ankle in memory of her :) All of my tatoos have a very personal meaning for me and I have no plans for any more at present :) All bar the dragon were done by Karl from Ink Cap Studio in Dingwall, although they were all done at TTT Bike Rally in Orkney :) These were taken a couple of days after being done so are a bit scabby still.

320405_10150278404444790_5050341_n.jpg

303262_10150278402189790_5308555_n.jpg

Just the one at the moment...

And here's a picture of me and it at the top of Mount Snowdon...

540284_10150956106386823_471229799_n.jpg

Kinda self explanatory :D

I've got 9 ranging for my 3 Bullterriers, my 2 boys names, a bull dog, a crest, a rose and England my England in words.

I'm planing a full sleeve in time :D

Latest posts

Back