• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Spray wort aerators for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using them for a couple of years, great little item. I had one cloned in stainless.
A few other folk use them too.

CIMG2478400x300.jpg
CIMG2519300x225.jpg

If so, is it any good and are they available in the U.K
They work very well, though I haven't seen them available in the U.K.

The steel ones can be made to fit anything, mines for 10mm pipe.
The plastic ones are an odd size, hwm has one he could measure, I can't lay my hand on plastic jobby right now :roll:

As Vossy says I have been using one in my new brewery. I bought 3 from Morebeer and they are excellent :thumb: They are made of plastic and are very fragile. I have broken two already :oops: so on my last one :cry:
Mine is fitted to a 10mm SS tube but it's a tight fit. I can't take it off to measure it in case I break it..Sorry
Several Sites abroad sell them but I can't seem to find them in the UK. I have asked John at H & G to get some in as I know he buys from Morebeer. He says he will but not until after February!
Anyway I don't think I will be needing anymore now John...As I have ordered an SS one from Eskimobob ;)

Thanks for the replies,

SS steel one ordered from eskimobob too :thumb:

Thought you might want to see a piccy of the aerator party :lol: - they are all safely in the post now (first class signed for) - should be with you tomorrow :thumb: They would have gone in the post on Saturday if I had not gotten to the post office too late :roll:

spargeheads.jpg

sorry been in the garage cutting 316 pipe because I got a lovely little spray wort aerator! :party: :thumb:

thanks mate it is even lovelier in the flesh! :cool: :clap:

Sorry I have just finished a box of tissuses and got use back in both arms :rofl:
Got mine safe and sound EB :thumb:
Brilliant instructions too ;)

Latest posts

Back