Spring Thing Countdown!!! - Pre - Meet and Greet!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello.. I'm Stephen..

I will be arriving on Friday evening...and that's all I'm sure of at the minute.

You will recognise me by my uncanny resembelance to Paul McKenna without his glasses on (if I don't wear my glasses, that is...)

adrianmole72 said:
You will recognise me by my uncanny resembelance to Paul McKenna without his glasses on (if I don't wear my glasses, that is...)

If were going on resemblances. Apparently if I wear my glasses and fishing hat I look like Bill Oddie :hmm: ................. Still not worked out if that's a good or bad thing :whistle: ...........

Hi I'm Chris and will be arriving Friday evening with my bird ( Julia, who is glad she's not the only girl) we will be the ones struggling with the Albert Hall size tent especially if it's windy.

Look forward to meeting all.

My name is Aleman, and I have a problem :oops: Wrong forum :D

I am hoping to be there around 6 or 7 on the Friday, will be staying (drunk) on the Saturday, and leaving on the Sunday (Hopefully - Last time I went to a P*ss up in a Brewery I helped organise I lost track of several days)

Be on the look out for a bald wrinkled green dwarf ;)

Hi, I'm Ian I should be there on the Friday and coming home on the Sunday :) gonna get the wife to drop me off, that way no worries about driving :)

adrianmole72 said:
Hello.. I'm Stephen..

I will be arriving on Friday evening...and that's all I'm sure of at the minute.

Change of plan... It looks like I'm going to be made redundant on Friday, so its looking a bit doubtful for me now....gutted.. :(

adrianmole72 said:
Change of plan... It looks like I'm going to be made redundant on Friday
Sorry to hear that :(
All the more reason for a good p!$$-up, if you can afford the petrol I'll be first in line to buy you a beer :cheers:

adrianmole72 said:
Change of plan... It looks like I'm going to be made redundant on Friday, so its looking a bit doubtful for me now....gutted.. :(
Stephen, Sorry to hear that, I've had that particular sword hanging over my head since September, but at least I was 'cleared' in the last wave. Hope things eventually sort themselves out for you

Aleman said:
Be on the look out for a bald wrinkled green dwarf ;)
Is Wayne Rooney car sharing with you??
shrek_rooney.jpg

Thats a shame Stephen. As Moley said I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to ensure you enjoy the event!

Aleman, Moley, Wez...

Thank you so much for the kind comments, they are much appreciated.... I'll know for sure on Friday, and then will let you know :?

Moley - At worst, I can walk down; I've walked (staggered) back from Burton on far too many occasions....

Cheers :cheers: Chaps...

Sorry to hear about your woes Stephen. I'll pick you up early sat morning if you do want to go. No worries about getting there :thumb:

Eddie - I'm in medical lighting - but very brand specific, unfortunately....

Nick and Oakey22 - Thank you both very much, chaps... will let you all know for sure on Friday :cheers: :thumb:

Moderators/Admin - Sorry for bringing the thread down !!

Stephen

Latest posts

Back