So whos "working" today?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swift Pint

Landlord.
Reaction score
Frustratingly I am still stuckinworknotinthepub. Hopefully this will change at lunchtime....

Its hard enough to motivate oneself on a Friday, let alone the Friday before Christmas & whens the worlds about to end.

Hope everyone else is having as un-productive a day as I am. Cheers all. :cheers:

Sparge Pervert said:
Frustratingly I am still stuckinworknotinthepub. Hopefully this will change at lunchtime....

Its hard enough to motivate oneself on a Friday, let alone the Friday before Christmas & whens the worlds about to end.:
Yep I'm working . . . Right up until world end at 11:12 . . . .under 30 minutes to go :party: :party: :party:

I'm working until the world ends at around 11.11 then done.... good excuse to finish early me thinks... :drink:

BB

10 minutes and counting. Seems like a good enough excuse as any to sack it off and head to the pub! :party:

Well I'm in the office but "working" is stretching it a bit; more "wiggling the mouse around so the screen-saver doesn't activate"

Working today and Monday then back in Thursday and Friday next week.

It's easier than festering at home.

Bah Humbug. :thumb:

Mind you I will be celebrating the Winter Solstice tonight with my elderbery stout. :thumb:

graysalchemy said:
Working today and Monday then back in Thursday and Friday next week.

It's easier than festering at home.

Bah Humbug. :thumb:

I am with you there, however, work shut down at 4 till 2nd Jan! It means I am stuck at home or with...the Family!

sounds like time to brew?? no Aparently I have chores planned for me!

dracunculus said:
Well I'm in the office but "working" is stretching it a bit; more "wiggling the mouse around so the screen-saver doesn't activate"

Ditto. I'd rather have hoped I'd be surrounded by empty glasses by now.

yeah I'm working 8.30 til 4.30 today then 8 til 4 on monday. gonnae be suitably refreshed tonight, got my secret santa beer to have and also a bottle of Jack Daniels Honey which will be getting opened tonight. was planning on brewing but ive got all my wrapping plus kegging&bottling 40L of wilkos lager and cerveza.

abeyptfc said:
also a bottle of Jack Daniels Honey

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Is that Whisky spelt with an E

And a Scotsman as well was has become of that proud nation.

Judge PD I have a Repeat Offender

FuzzySteve said:
dracunculus said:

Ditto. I'd rather have hoped I'd be surrounded by empty glasses by now.

Same on both accounts. Seems that heading straight to the pub after lunch wasnt part of my colleages' plan, so back in the office *looking busy*...

Yep, working today. I'm also working through the weekend and the whole of next week too including Christmas day and Boxing day.

Not a complaint, I'm glad I've got a job. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back