So whos "working" today?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm off till the 26th work 3 days and then off till the 15th January....... :D :D :D :D
First time in over 40 years I've been rested at this time of the year...and plenty of homebrew on the shelves whoo hoo.

Been offered time and half for tomorrow but can't get in touch with swmbo to find out if she working so I can't do it

Working from 07.30 got home at 5.45 tonight, on the third 1l bottle of wherry .off for a fortnight now ... result.

Back in on Monday and Thursday next week then off until the 9th Jan... everything was going so well today until..... MAN FLU has started. Big ********!

Dosing myself up on tablets. Im hoping ill be over the worst of it by the time Captain Claus visits my house :grin::grin::grin:

Should have finished at 4.30pm but ended up working till 9.30pm. I am also working Monday so hopefully will get finished at a decent time, or I'm in the proverbial mire. Happy Xmas everyone.

Working from home doing online training over the festive period,apart from the bank hols. Shouldn't be too stressful!

Worked my first Saturday in several years but that's it until the 2nd, boy do I need this break.

Latest posts

Back