Show us your cat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brunch with Dexter
IMG_0177.jpeg

Unfortunately ours has got a tumour on his jaw which is swollen so he's constantly slavering and not so photogenic anymoreasad1.

Makes being woken up by him interesting, feeling a cold drip on your face rather than his usual claw to the neck.:laugh8:

View attachment 103723
A present from earlier...dunno the culprit.
My money's on Butter 🙂.

Reminds me. We hand reared two chicks who were as identical as they were strange looking (I'll dig out a picture). They went everywhere together so we called them left and right. One of them had a coordination problem in that it's pecking aim was out. It always pecked about half an inch above what it was aiming at. Ok when it was pecking at food from a bowl but couldn't get small insects etc.

If only my cats would live in such harmony.

For context, add some Grrrrrr into the picture from the much older black one.

View attachment 103732

Look at their tails :laugh8: - I'm bigger than you.

Reminds me of when one of our cats came clattering through the cat flap looking like a big ball of fluff and jumped straight onto the windowsill and started howling at something in the garden. I looked but couldn't see anything. They live in their own world don't they.

Back