Rumour? is Wilko's going into administration?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not looking good if some landlords say no and are not paid rent they will repossess their properties

Possibly, but there is a lot of capacity in the commercial retail property sector, with many empty units. The landlords might be happier with x% of the original lease rather than an empty unit a nothing at all.

only time will tell if they will reduce/re-negotiate the rents let hope they do not go under

With the way things are going on the high-street i think they will take a hit rather than earn nothing and end up with an empty unit.

As i understand it under the rules of a cva they have to get 75% of creditors on board
As the unsecured creditors would also get absolutely nothing if a retailer went bust, this may not be much of an issue in practice.

In wilkos parc trostre there were 3 bags of medium spraymalt two of which were totally battered, 1 kit and a pack of yeast. I bought the medium spraymalt but really wanted light. looked to me like HB was being discontinued. I hope I'm wrong.

Aye, Boots is next I reckon. Only ever see people get a sandwich, lemsip and methadone. It's a good meal deal when you include the advantage points.
It won't be a big loss, they not able to sort out repeat prescriptions anymore. Bunch of muppets.

Latest posts

Back