No bubbles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian1954

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quickie I've got a st peters golden ale brew going been in fermenter for 5 days now and still no bubbles any ideas? .everything was sterilised and I followed the instructions to the letter and it's at 21c .I did a bulldog bad cat before and it was amazing.
Thanks in advance for your replies

This is not meant to be funny, did you put the yeast in

Good point @Rodcx500z

I started a wine a couple of years ago and managed to put the stabiliser in instead of yeast in my defence the packets were very similar.

Should have gone to Specsavers :roll:

I thought you was asking for a friend but a good shout :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8:
So Brian from that you have deduced there are no stupid questions on this forum:laugh8:

Just take a little peak under the lid by just cracking it slightly then fasten immediately

Just take a little peak under the lid by just cracking it slightly then fasten immediately
Get a grip🤣, you will have him bleaching his teeth a minute.

@Brian1954 get in there and taste it. A small clean glass, scoop some up. Peeking won't help you, because with all due respect you might not see the same as we would.

Sniff it too. You where born with smell and taste and they have served the human race well for 1000's of years.

If you snap you neck back and are thrown across the room by the horrible smell, perhaps don't taste it and snap the lid back on immed and report back. 😁

Get a grip🤣, you will have him bleaching his teeth a minute.

@Brian1954 get in there and taste it. A small clean glass, scoop some up. Peeking won't help you, because with all due respect you might not see the same as we would.

Sniff it too. You where born with smell and taste and they have served the human race well for 1000's of years.

If you snap you neck back and are thrown across the room by the horrible smell, perhaps don't taste it and snap the lid back on immed and report back. 😁
I'll have a looksy when get home tonight.

Back