Ninja woodfire electric outdoor oven smoker

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted ... but I don't really need one!

Still. with the sun shing outside, the decking (and deck chair) beckoning, the beers beckoning even more. ... Okay, I'll ... (hold me back, hold me back, ...)

I'm tempted ... but I don't really need one!

Still. with the sun shing outside, the decking (and deck chair) beckoning, the beers beckoning even more. ... Okay, I'll ... (hold me back, hold me back, ...)
Drink more beer. Ignore the temptation.

My carbon steel pan and an induction hob is proving OK for a focaccha yesterday which is going down at treat with a cascade summer ale.

Hang in there..

I've so far held off buying one but it feels like tgat scene from bugs life, "Don't look at the light"
There's an XL model also which comes with an app linking the temperature sensor to you phone

I have a Weber Kettle and a Kamado and when these first came out as a dedicated charcoal enthusiast I thought gimmick but they seem to have been embraced by the UK BBQ community and I'm now thinking maybe it might be a nice addition. Simplifies a mid week cook or if you want something quick. I'll probably wait until winter / Black Friday to get one, the XL connect looks great.

Even though I like charcoal I'm now also looking at gas griddles to do smash burgers, outdoor breakfasts, and many other things. Can't have enough options 😅

There's an XL model also which comes with an app linking the temperature sensor to you phone

Oh lovely. More pointless phone clutter.

I have to say I am out. I have a stunning carbon steel fry pan and that, and an induction hob have covered well, what I needed (thought I needed) it for.

"Don't look at the light "

Mentioned on another post if you sign up to ninjas mailing list you can get 10% off your first order
They had it with €20 off plus the 10% you'd mentioned , and the rest is history 😀......
The packaging weights almost as much as the unit itself , so the driver asked me to help him carry it in .
It's bigger than i thought
20240627_190551.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back