June 2024 - Dark Beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fazzer

Reaction score
Welcome to the June comp.
Dark beers is the theme, so get them into me.
I'll be judging on the 13th July, so plenty of time to get a brew on.
PM for address.

Last edited:
Was sending in a ESB but might have been pushing the boundaries a bit for this category, thanks fazzer. have high hopes for an extra irish stout thats bubbling away nicely so will be entering this instead

Recieved a couple of entries this week.
Just a reminder that judging isn't until 13july due to prior commitments, so plenty of time to get one in.

I’m in. Got a cold black IPA just started conditioning. With it being both an IPA and cold fermented with lager yeast I couldn’t decide whether to condition warm or fridge. So… I’ll send you two and you can stick one in the fridge and the other somewhere cool (like Paris :laugh8:) and then give feedback on both. Sorry to double your workload wink....

I’m in. Got a cold black IPA just started conditioning. With it being both an IPA and cold fermented with lager yeast I couldn’t decide whether to condition warm or fridge. So… I’ll send you two and you can stick one in the fridge and the other somewhere cool (like Paris :laugh8:) and then give feedback on both. Sorry to double your workload wink....
Hey, no problem. The more the merrier

Latest posts

Back