New to Home Brewing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pal

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just joined the Forum as I'm starting my Home brewing journey, in reality I'm just trying to read as much as possible before I take the first steps into this amazing world. I have been thinking about home brewing for years, first it stopped me that I didn't have enough space, then having a toddler around the house but no more excuses this time.

I take recommendations for the best Home Brewing store online or in Yorkshire. :cool:

Welcome. If you want a good reference book then John Palmer's How to Brew is worth considering. My son bought it for me and it provides practical advice for all stages of your brewing journey, as well as very advanced sciency stuff! It guided me through my first leap from kits to extract brewing, to all grain brewing using brew-in-a-bag (BIAB), a method I continue to use because it ain't broke so no need to fix it!

Welcome. If you want a good reference book then John Palmer's How to Brew is worth considering. My son bought it for me and it provides practical advice for all stages of your brewing journey, as well as very advanced sciency stuff! It guided me through my first leap from kits to extract brewing, to all grain brewing using brew-in-a-bag (BIAB), a method I continue to use because it ain't broke so no need to fix it!
Thanks for the recommendation, I found it in Vinted and it will be home in the next couple of days.

welcome to the site and yes its endless kits are not a bad place to start and they can be pimped up depending on what you are making the BIAB is the next step.

I am more a cider and wine guy but brew the odd stout here and there

Latest posts

Back