*NEW* THBF FORUM GLASSES

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would be interested in buying a forum glass and my preference would be...

• Conical Style

• Tankard

• Tulip Style

• Willi Becker Style

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wez said:
Tankards are more expensive than the other styles but only by about £1.00

We hope to be able to get them out inc delivery for around £10.00 may be more for the tankard tho.

Thanks Wez. I would be interested in a couple at that price.

I really liked last years glass - right up until the point that I managed to smash it while it was full of Alemans beer (he's nothing but a jinx :lol: ).

So, I'm going for the Willi Becker style as I'm more likely to use it. I have a number of tankards but for some reason they tend to end up in their box in the loft. :roll:

Thank you to everyone who voted :thumb:

Looks like we will be supplying tankards :thumb:

Looks like just over 50% of the votes were for Tankards but just under 50% were for other :hmm:

So....... if we order 96 glasses should we order 48 tankards to fulfil the vote requirement and 48 of another style (conical etc) for those who dont want a tankard.

Jees - this is easy :lol:

massive beer belly - can still see the bishop.

say no more

Wez said:
Looks like just over 50% of the votes were for Tankards but just under 50% were for other :hmm:

So....... if we order 96 glasses should we order 48 tankards to fulfil the vote requirement and 48 of another style (conical etc) for those who dont want a tankard.

Jees - this is easy :lol:

You could order 50 of each, and some may even buy 1 of each ;)

UP

unclepumble said:
Wez said:

You could order 50 of each, and some may even buy 1 of each ;)
Unfortunately it's in multiples of 48 :( . . . The problem is Wez, that some, very sad, people would want to buy 1 of each (Me) . . . And in order to manage breakages would have to have a spare of each . . . So that's 4 in all :roll:

Did we come to any conclusion?

I'll certainly take at least one of any style that are ordered :D

An order is being placed for Tankards.

:thumb:

They take a couple of weeks to get in, I'm sorting boxes and bubble wrap and tape.

Then, we will be taking orders.

Mrs Wez (bless her) has agreed to process orders and do the P&P for us so it should be more efficient than if I was doing it! :thumb:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Awesome! I missed last years! :D

I keep on getting told off for bringing home glasses (beer for the walk home) but Im gonna have to get my hands on a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back