My Green Bay Packers are Superbowl champs!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats :clap: :clap: :party: :party: :party: :thumb: :thumb:

superb baz, first thingi did after wakening up was to check and c if ur team won. congrats. im afraid its still not football though!have a good one

:roll: :roll: What is the world coming to?? :roll: :roll:

49ers fan all the way :cry:

Congrats Barry

I was rooting for GB as well man. A team from my teams division is close enough for me. Especial since the ,,,,cough.... Lions never will

Aleman said:
49ers fan all the way :cry:
Congrats Barry

If it's any consolation Aleman, so is our quarterback. He grew up in California!

Back at work today. Did not take the day off.

DB, the Lions will get there. Thanks for cheering us on man!

Wooop! Nice one! More of a hockey man, myself but I keep meaning to have a Superbowl night with loads of beers and proper American food! Alas, it might happen one day!

I fell asleep during the half time show, I vaguely remember Slash appearing from the stage to play the riff from Sweet Child of Mine.

Good game though, I was with the Packers all the way, I love the community owned not for profit ethos

I confess to falling asleep which was no reflection on the great game :thumb:

:cheers: great stuff barry, my team ( Torquay united ) (football) never win anything, or many games come to that :lol: lower league small town footy club - a million miles from a superbowl game :lol:

hope the hangover wasn`t to bad

Pleased for you Baz :thumb: :cheers: . This could be the only time I feel its ok to say Im a Cowboy :D

Followed them ever since I saw a documentry back in the 80s. Debbie does Dallas I think it was called :lol: :lol:

Back