My beer label artwork

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there! I'm passionate about customizing my own bottle labels, just like the OP. What sets my approach apart is how frequently I switch things up—I love experimenting with new designs and themes. Instead of sticking to traditional labels or stickers, I opt for inkjet printing on waterproof plastic paper or other materials with adhesive backing. This method not only allows me to create vibrant, personalized labels but also ensures they stay looking great even if the bottles are chilled or handled.I get a handheld printer which is perfect for my creative projects. Whether it's for special occasions or just to add a personal touch to everyday items, customizing my bottles has become a fun and rewarding hobby. It's amazing how a simple label can transform a bottle into something uniquely mine.Hey there! I'm passionate about customizing my own bottle labels, just like the OP. What sets my approach apart is how frequently I switch things up—I love experimenting with new designs and themes. Instead of sticking to traditional labels or stickers, I opt for inkjet printing on waterproof plastic paper or other materials with adhesive backing. This method not only allows me to create vibrant, personalized labels but also ensures they stay looking great even if the bottles are chilled or handled.I get a handheld printer, which is perfect for my creative projects. Whether it's for special occasions or just to add a personal touch to everyday items, customizing my bottles has become a fun and rewarding hobby. It's amazing how a simple label can transform a bottle into something uniquely mine.
That sounds great! I'm looking to label my homebrew bottles too. Where did you get your device, and what brand is it?

That sounds great! I'm looking to label my homebrew bottles too. Where did you get your device, and what brand is it?
Got this handheld printer from Bentsai for my labels—works like a charm. Easy to switch up designs, and the labels stay sharp even on chilled bottles.

Fridge door 1 completed... I've now moved onto to my conditioning and ingredients fridge/freezer 😅

1000039015.jpg

Latest posts

Back