Ketamine Queen and cover-ups

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Landlord.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"I wonder how much this moron will pay?" Dr Plasencia wrote in one text message, according to authorities.

They charged Perry $2,000 for vials that actually cost about $12 a piece I hope they think it was worth it when they are locked up.

Part of BBC article

As Perry fell deeper into addiction, he wanted more and more ketamine and sought it for lower prices, which led to him to street dealers as well as the more elite providers, authorities said.

Those charged in the case took advantage of him, Mr Estrada said.

"I wonder how much this moron will pay?" Dr Plasencia wrote in one text message, according to authorities.

In another, he said he wanted to be Perry's "go-to for drugs".

It is alleged that Perry paid them around $2,000 for vials that actually cost about $12 a piece.

“These defendants cared more about profiting off of Mr Perry than caring for his well-being,” said Mr Estrada.

Authorities say Perry purchased 20 vials of ketamine from Dr Plasencia for a total of $55,000 between September and October 2023.

Dr Plasencia also allegedly taught Iwamasa, the assistant, how to inject the drug, even though he had learned "that Perry’s ketamine addiction was spiralling out of control", according to investigators.

Authorities say the doctor provided more ketamine even though he witnessed Perry "freeze up" while administering the drug on one occasion

BBC news.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back