Homebrew Dog Comeptition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceg316

Landlord.
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the winner will be announced? I'm pretty sure it was today but checking their site the competition pages resolve in a 404.

Seeing as I haven't been contacted I'm pretty sure I didn't win, but would be good to know who did win and with what creation.

I don't actually remember seeing a date for the winner announcement, just that it would be in October.

well, they've not called me yet :lol:

and I thought a Belgian/ris 10%+ would have been right up their street :whistle:

not Tesco's I suspect but it was worth a go :grin:

It said on the email I had satin I had been shortlisted that the announcement is in the 17th

Well done! I quite fancied entering but had no 330ml bottles and my next planned brew at the time was a Greg Hughes recipe not my own.

I'm going to have another couple of goes at my Common People steam beer with a view to entering it next year if it runs.

If only I could have gotten my entry together in time.... Best of luck Leon!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nice one Leon!

I'd imagine I didn't get my email yet as they are still reeling in shock at such an amazing beer. Once they've calmed down a bit I'm sure they'll send me my crown in the post.

Well done! I quite fancied entering but had no 330ml bottles and my next planned brew at the time was a Greg Hughes recipe not my own.

I entered mine in 500ml's. I'm sure i'd seen somewhere in the T&C's that 500's were ok but now all the links are dead so I can't argue the toss!
Either way... I've not had a shortlist email so guess they weren't that 'punk' to bend the rules for me! :)

DA

I entered mine in 500ml's. I'm sure i'd seen somewhere in the T&C's that 500's were ok but now all the links are dead so I can't argue the toss!
Either way... I've not had a shortlist email so guess they weren't that 'punk' to bend the rules for me! :)

DA

I emailed them to ask and was told 500mls were unacceptable. If you win I'll be complaining!

IMG_1344.PNG

the above was echoed on the Q&A section of the web page itself .....a fella asked about 500ml and the answer from one of the BrewDog pair was a firm no, they won't be accepted

Back