Got my next piece of EQ

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkbrewer

Reaction score
I bought all the stuff for an immersion chiller at the hardware store for 23us dollars. Took me 20 min to put it together. Heck yeah. No more ice bath bullcrap for me. :thumb:

Sorry I didn't post it with original :whistle: . The threaded end goes to my sink via a simple hose I use for my portable dishwasher. and the other will run into my sink via a clear hose I'm gonna attach on the fly so it can sanitize just in case. super simple its only 10 ft but I figure with a fast flow it should do it.
DSCF2158.jpg

Got the kink out. It was harder to do then I thought. Hopefully I have enough copper to chill like I want from what I'm seeing I may need to add another coil. Though I only do 5gal batches so its time for a bit of learning curve :cheers: . Looks like brewday will be Sun. I'll post the recipes to see what you guys think. It'll be my first AG :pray: :thumb:

It is a steep learning curve and can be hard work at first, its fun though.

As me Nan said 'if you don't make mistakes you'll never learn'

Have a good day Sunday DB :thumb:

Will do. I have a few mates comin over to give me a hand for my first go of it. The tinkering of eq and recipes is almost as fun as drinking the beer.

Darkbrewer said:
Got the kink out. It was harder to do then I thought. Hopefully I have enough copper to chill like I want from what I'm seeing I may need to add another coil. Though I only do 5gal batches so its time for a bit of learning curve :cheers: . Looks like brewday will be Sun. I'll post the recipes to see what you guys think. It'll be my first AG :pray: :thumb:
I'd use that as your inner coil then when you get chance make an outer one and join together. :thumb:

Back