Could this be the beginning of the end for Trump?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest factor that led to getting Trump elected was his opponent, 'That woman!' as she is popularly known in the states, who is as despised in much of the US as Trump is by the BBC.

I couldn't say that I like Trump in any way, but I still think he is the lesser of the two evils.

The biggest factor that led to getting Trump elected was his opponent, 'That woman!' as she is popularly known in the states, who is as despised in much of the US as Trump is by the BBC.

I could say that I like Trump in any way, but I still think he is the lesser of the two evils.

I understand she is quite hawkish? Which if true, I'd have to agree with you as Trump doesnt seem particularly interested in taking the US (and the rest of the world) into war

Have any of you who find Trump "ace" watched "You've Been Trumped", the documentary about his golf course in Scotland? The man is a ****, genuinely despicable.

It's here, should you wish to watch it:

Can you give me the brief version i don't want to watch him for over an hour and a half.

Can you give me the brief version i don't want to watch him for over an hour and a half.

He opens a golf course and bullies the locals around the course to attempt to make them leave because they spoil his view using horrendously underhand means (cutting their water main, for example). He tries to get an offshore windfarm cancelled for the same reason. He appears to have the local police in his pocket.

I keep my fingers crossed that he comes to a particularly unpleasant end.

When i see him on the T.V i always think of this.

donald-trump-bad-hair.jpg

Ever seen 'The Wicker Man' ( original version)? It starts off just like that but unlike the film gets very boring, very quickly, but seems to be about a businessman doing business-type things. Probably happens every day of the week somewhere in the country but because it's Trump,well, y'know.

Quite troubling that a few posters on here find a sexual deviant ace. I'll just presume comments have been made tongue firmly in cheek.

Sexual deviant? No.

Sexual Predator is perhaps more what you mean?

Which is better or worse, I can't say, but the prophets of monotheism tend to despise deviance and historically, most appear to have had a somewhat predatorial view of their immediate community.

LOL at the idea that Trump is teetotal. What, then, does he take to make him say such odd things? :lol:

I like Trump, in the sense that he does not make a living through the pretence of saying what he thinks will make him popular amongst an increasingly distant and introspective liberal elite.

He opens a golf course and bullies the locals around the course to attempt to make them leave because they spoil his view using horrendously underhand means (cutting their water main, for example). He tries to get an offshore windfarm cancelled for the same reason. He appears to have the local police in his pocket.

More like the local council, I drive past the place whenever I go into Aberdeen. I know a local councilor who tried to oppose him within the council, he's now independent. At least the government didn't concede the wind farm issue.

What i find amusing is that Nicola Sturgeon stripped Trump of his GlobalScot status when he started trying to ban muslims from the US. He's one of the least popular people in the world up here.

To answer the original question, I don't think this Russia stuff is going to bring Trump down before the end of his term, just from a legal perspective that feels too hard to do when his party controls Congress. It could hurt his chances of reelection but I'm not sure his supporters will care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody is assuming that the charges will apply to Trump or one of his hangers on.
Could it be that tomorrow will bring a big surprise - particularly if Julian Assange has followed up on his threat to drop more files relating to Clinton after her recent swipe at him?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ofeUHydHAs&t=5s[/ame]

I'm of the opinion that politics (and democracy in general) only really works for you if your wealthy. For everyone else, you get the illusion of choice, (and inevitably lied to) every five years or so. So I mostly just ignore it

wot MyQul said + sit back, relax and have another homebrew :thumb:

Originally Posted by MyQul
I'm of the opinion that politics (and democracy in general) only really works for you if your wealthy. For everyone else, you get the illusion of choice, (and inevitably lied to) every five years or so. So I mostly just ignore it

:clap:

Latest posts

Back