Collaborative Brew Schedule - 2024

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After having a couple of Black IPA’s I like them as a one off but wouldn’t want a keg of it so I’m brewing a Red one this weekend. So if anyone wants to swap you could always add ribena to it 😉

As above my Black IPA turned into a Red Rte IPA I don’t have a BDG my next brew mid September is hopefully an American Brown Ale (which I’m looking forward too) touch wood should be done in time for the swap.

My take on the Bier de Garde has been in a keg lurking dangerously at the back of the garage all Summer... I've had one or two glasses of it at the end of a 'tasting session' of the other beers, and really liked it; but on the odd occasion I've tried it on its own I've not been so convinced. So it seems to be a beer that you need a run-up for ;)

Quick question I’m going to try a toned down version of Janet’s Brown (and different malts so not really the same 😀) and that uses Wyeast 1056 (American Ale) would CML Five be similar?

Latest posts

Back