Would this work with a KK?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ni9e

Regular.
Reaction score
I seen this in another thread would it work with a Kingkeg to give a fine creamy head like on a pint of guinness?

I do intend to get a nitroen mix .... but have not yet...
Can you fit a different tap.. what type? got a Pic?

Hamstead do a flip top tap which has a sparkler attachment.

I have a widget world system that I don't need anymore if either of you are interested.

The base
2x Cylinders (c02 empty)
The Squeeze Trigger
Gas line with s30 adaptor

It worked well for me with a king keg.

If you are interested pm me a reasonable offer, postage at cost of course and I can work that out if needs be although I think I can use my work courier upto 10kg's for <£7.

Wez

Wez,
With the Widget World cylinders, what thread do they have?
Do they screw into a standard CO2 Regulator?

I'd like to use N2/CO2 with my corny set up.

Here you go..

widget1225x300.jpg

Would'nt the gas canisters put the gas into the s30 of the KK without the trigger?

The trigger is in effect a manual regulator - i used to squeeze the trigger until the prv let gas out (when i thought the beer needed a top up)

Otherwise it's just going to go in via the s30 and out via the prv.

Wez,
What connection do the widget world cylinders have?
Do they fit a normal co2 regulator?

No that connector is an s30 connetor, i think you can connect them to a REG (not a std one i believe) but I didn't bother.

Ross at Craftbrewer sells a soda stream to Regulator converter . . .A sodastream cylinder (Old Style) has almost exactly the same thread as the widget world cylinders ;) . . . I keep meaning to add one to my next order with him :oops:

Latest posts

Back