What brewing kit do you want from Santa?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puravida

Landlord.
Reaction score
My wife and family asking what I want for Xmas and I'm trying to think of some cool brewing kit to add to the set up.
What's on your Xmas list??

I'm figuring that a bottle tree would be more use than a Christmas tree. :thumb: A squirty bottle sanitiser instead of an angel for the top, of course.

Must think of some other things, too.

kinda want some more bottles/kegs as i am better at filling them compared to emptying them- maybe a "little bottler" and fitting for my bottling bucket as it sounds class... plus a drying rack, wouldnt complain about a few liquid yeasts either maybe a belgian ale, and a scottish strain plus some stuff to freeze some cultures up oh and some extract to grow them on with. And some hops i havent tried... think santa may need a extra sleigh in my neck of the woods :rofl:

also get some starsan if u havent got it yet-one of my best buys yet

One . . . Or More of these

20L30L50L65L100L.jpg

Some liquid yeasts is a good idea. I've only ever used one once and that was last weekend.
Star-San is always in the cupboard!!! :thumb:

Kevin Wood said:
I'm figuring that a bottle tree would be more use than a Christmas tree. :thumb: A squirty bottle sanitiser instead of an angel for the top, of course.

Pretty much this ^^^ :thumb:

simonlpearce said:
Kevin Wood said:

Pretty much this ^^^ :thumb:

Same here, have asked for a bench capper too :pray:

I have asked for loads going form a new FV with tap and little bottler, to a bottle tree and even a heat belt. Would have asked for a brew shed but the wife has hinted I can have one for my 30th in Jan :party: :thumb:

Only problem is waiting to see if Santa thinks I have been good this year lol

Another one with a bench capper on the list here, as well as Graham Wheeler's book.

No Doubt I'll think of lots of things in the new year that I could have asked for when I get going with more AG brews.

The Cornie setup that I've been (ahem) testing is my main present, but friends and family are getting me vouchers from the malt miller, so I can put in a bumper order of malt, hops and yeast in the new year and have a play with getting some interesting brews on the way.

I think I might be in line for GW's book as well...

Well Santa namely swmbo got me to call in to the Home brew store on my recent trip home to Galway, so I picked up a bench capper caps and a woodforde nog kit. The bench capper will mean my supply issues namely only 1 batch of coopers pet bottles, which limits me to one kit at time will be gone. Christmas will be spent washing the 60 or so bottles so far I have collected and also drinking more to make more :drink: .

Hopefully by my birthday I will be on here looking for advise on building a 50l boiler to go BIAB

"Time" to do an AG brew and time to drink it failing that a St. Peter's golden ale kit would be appreciated.

I'd love a Blichmann Conical Fermentor.

But it ain't gonna happen.

Not unless we sell one of the kids...................

See 'Wanted and for Sale'

RD

Latest posts

Back