What are you scared of?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bothered about creepy crawlies etc

......... it's Electrical storms that bother me, not so much frightened of them, but the damage they can do :?

I always go round unplugging everything, especially the 'phone.

The local 'phone lines and power lines (both overhead cables sharing the same poles) got struck a few years ago, our neighbours had all sorts of problems we were fortunate :!:

although rather ironically, when we've been abroad and there's been a tropical storm I can watch them from the balcony for ages :roll: barmy or what :whistle:

Forget creepy crawiies, snakes. electrical stoms, etc, etc.....
This scares me....
catwoman.jpg

Aleman said:
The new Forum Ninjas . . . Sneaky little beggars :shock:
Although more seriously, My nightmares that have me waking up sweating and shaking involve crossing high rope and wood suspension bridges . . . Like the one in The Temple of Doom . . . Because we have so many of them here in Blackpool :roll: . . . And yet heights no problem. . . . Walker Spur on the Grand Jorasses
walkerspur1.jpg

Climbing via ferrata on the dolomites . . . yeah one handed . . . Wobbly rope bridges . . . cold, cold, sweat

Deep water, whether it be swimming in it or riding over it in a boat or diving in it (not so bad when you get to the bottom) :eek: :eek: :eek: and considering I spent 3 years working of a fish farm on the west coast of Scotland and they paid me to become a commercial diver :lol: :lol: :lol: makes me think I should have concoured my fear.

AG

Blood tests :twisted:
And I have no idea why :wha:
I'm a diabetic using insulin so it's definately not the needle that scares me, but just the thought of blood tests leaves me in a cold sweat.

Going for a little lie down now :oops:

Bugs and creepy crawlies. Never liked them! Had a long horned beetle fall onto me in bed while in South Africa! Scared the sheet out of me! :eek: :eek: :eek:

leedsbrew said:
Bugs and creepy crawlies. Never liked them! Had a long horned beetle fall onto me in bed while in South Africa! Scared the sheet out of me! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I cycled round france once in my youth, we were camping and I got dressed one morning, put on my skin tight cycling shorts, only to feel something in my nether regions. On closer inspection I found a massive beetle!! :x :x :x

Just thought I would share that with the group hope you don't mind.

:cheers:

Beetles scare the bejesus out of me, I think it's the way their outter crust splits open, wings pop out and then they fly ewwww :sick: and people keep telling me I should like ladybirds :nono:

Duncs said:
Beetles scare the bejesus out of me........

yeah their music never did that much for me either, but I tolerated it 'cos the birds liked it at the time, more of a rock man me :hmm: or am I slightly off topic here :lol:

My wife and daughter are going away for a week on the 18th, hell they might come back :shock: :shock: :shock:

Getting Booed off stage at a gig (touch wood not happened yet)

Im petrified of Dentist's. I dont mind hights but I hate being on top of high loads to sheet them.

Not taking any chance I can get to enjoy life, Scares me the most I would hate not to be able to go out and do different things each month

Latest posts

Back