What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having another Guiness in the hotel while watching Peter Finch playing our assistant pro at Castlerock. (Well, she’s her own pro now, joined the tour the day before the video was shot).
My mate and appear the flyover of the 8th hole and can be spotted on the 16th when they are playing the 3rd. It’s the closest I’m going to get to internet golf fame!
😂

Fancied another UK beer
IMG_20241023_211838.jpg

I’ve just finished cleaning my beer lines and now I need to reward myself with a good clean beer delivered through super clean pipes 😇. “Afterglow”, my original NEIPA. It has managed to retain most of its haziness after being in the keg over 10 weeks - I can’t believe this was kegged on August 13th.

IMG_8081.jpeg

Something darker next, my brown ale. The flavours I’m getting from this beer at the moment are a bit toasty and suggest Bramling Cross hops with slightly spicy berry notes. I actually used First Gold so we’ll see if the flavour profile changes over time, although…. The beer is crystal clear and has been in the keg for almost a month so it must already be pretty well conditioned. It’s always interesting to see how beers change over time, I love it!

IMG_8082.jpeg

Just supping quietly....ha,had to look up bifter!
I've caught 2 and my mate rocked up a few hours ago and spent a couple of hours ar5ing about in the boat but he's just had one. So we're doing OK. Cherry on the cake is my youngest son passed his driving test today so I'm a happy carper!

Back