What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His and hers saison with pizza.

I need to dial down the co2.
1000050147.jpg

I’ve been missing catching up here, and missing this 👇…. Due to a change in how I’ve been working in Orkney I’ve not been out to Helgies for about 3 months. Unfortunately I’m cycling to the ferry in about 50 min so I’m not sure how wise this is. I should also admit this is the second. The first sort of evaporated before I got the chance to photo it 😂.
IMG_1616.jpeg

This is Swannay brewery’s Dark Munro. It’s a bit sweet for my taste but at least it might last longer than the Island Hopper which missed the photo.

I’ve been missing catching up here, and missing this 👇…. Due to a change in how I’ve been working in Orkney I’ve not been out to Helgies for about 3 months. Unfortunately I’m cycling to the ferry in about 50 min so I’m not sure how wise this is. I should also admit this is the second. The first sort of evaporated before I got the chance to photo it 😂.
View attachment 104996
This is Swannay brewery’s Dark Munro. It’s a bit sweet for my taste but at least it might last longer than the Island Hopper which missed the photo.
Safe cycling! 🚵

Latest posts

Back